Hunter Page Planning Ltd is a specialist planning firm offering a personalised service to individuals, companies and public organisations throughout the UK and Ireland. We assist our clients in achieving their development aspirations by influencing planning policy, unlocking development potential and securing planning permission.
The company was established in 1993 and has subsequently been involved in a diverse range of planning projects. Our approach has evolved through experience in development schemes throughout the UK, providing us with an insight into complex planning situations, understanding our clients' needs and having effective communication and negotiation skills.
The practice has a broad client base including individual landowners, major commercial developers, house builders, national PLCs, Government Quangos and Local Planning Authorities.
At Hunter Page Planning (HPP) we take time to understand our clients' aspirations and expectations, while maintaining professional expertise and excellence.
If you are interested in the service we provide and feel we can assist you in meeting your planning objectives, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Great news for HPP as we have been shortlisted for three categories at the Planning Awards. Results will be given in London on 21st June. March 21 10:40 am
- HPP extends a warm welcome to Alice Sawyer, our newest member of the team who joins the administration department in the Cheltenham office. March 13 1:10 pm
- HPP shortlisted for RTPI Awards for Planning excellence (excellence in planning to deliver housing) rtpi.org.uk/events/awards/… February 20 11:23 am
- Great to see the new link at the Brewery open! @TheBreweryChelt https://t.co/SccAWCFmKE February 7 8:38 pm
- Cheltenham Local Plan out for consultation today; opened 6th Feb and closes 20th March 2017 cheltenham.gov.uk/info/46/planni… February 6 9:57 am