Hunter Page Planning Ltd is a specialist planning firm offering a personalised service to individuals, companies and public organisations throughout the UK and Ireland. We assist our clients in achieving their development aspirations by influencing planning policy, unlocking development potential and securing planning permission.
The company was established in 1993 and has subsequently been involved in a diverse range of planning projects. Our approach has evolved through experience in development schemes throughout the UK, providing us with an insight into complex planning situations, understanding our clients' needs and having effective communication and negotiation skills.
The practice has a broad client base including individual landowners, major commercial developers, house builders, national PLCs, Government Quangos and Local Planning Authorities.
At Hunter Page Planning (HPP) we take time to understand our clients' aspirations and expectations, while maintaining professional expertise and excellence.
If you are interested in the service we provide and feel we can assist you in meeting your planning objectives, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- HPP obtains planning permission for residential barn conversion incorporating a two storey extension at Charfield, South Gloucestershire May 16 12:00 pm
- Welcome to Matt Tompkins, HPPs newest recruit, who joins the team as a Planner and will be working with Director, Guy Wakefield. May 8 9:11 am
- Congrats to Rachael Bird of HPP who completed the Rat Race dirty weekend on Saturday in a very respectful time of 5 1/2 hours! May 8 8:57 am
- Neighbourhood Planning Act 2017 gains Royal Assent May 2 3:52 pm
- Planning Matters Forum due to be held on 27th April has been postponed until after the election as guest speaker Alex Chalk is called away April 24 10:06 am