Hunter Page Planning Ltd is a specialist planning firm offering a personalised service to individuals, companies and public organisations throughout the UK and Ireland. We assist our clients in achieving their development aspirations by influencing planning policy, unlocking development potential and securing planning permission.
The company was established in 1993 and has subsequently been involved in a diverse range of planning projects. Our approach has evolved through experience in development schemes throughout the UK, providing us with an insight into complex planning situations, understanding our clients' needs and having effective communication and negotiation skills.
The practice has a broad client base including individual landowners, major commercial developers, house builders, national PLCs, Government Quangos and Local Planning Authorities.
At Hunter Page Planning (HPP) we take time to understand our clients' aspirations and expectations, while maintaining professional expertise and excellence.
If you are interested in the service we provide and feel we can assist you in meeting your planning objectives, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- HPP secures permission at appeal for replacement of four park homes with four permanent homes at St Joseph's Travel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… January 16 10:45 am
- Government sets dates for application fees rise and extension of permission in principle | Planning Resource planningresource.co.uk/article/1453592 January 8 3:17 pm
- Fresh neighbourhood planning changes to come into effect in January | Planning Resource planningresource.co.uk/article/1452816 January 8 3:13 pm
- Planning applications fee increases by 20% from 17 January 2018 January 8 2:57 pm
- HPP submits Plans for 1,800-home Swindon scheme | Planning Resource planningresource.co.uk/article/1453303 January 3 9:53 am