Hunter Page Planning Ltd is a specialist planning firm offering a personalised service to individuals, companies and public organisations throughout the UK and Ireland. We assist our clients in achieving their development aspirations by influencing planning policy, unlocking development potential and securing planning permission.
The company was established in 1993 and has subsequently been involved in a diverse range of planning projects. Our approach has evolved through experience in development schemes throughout the UK, providing us with an insight into complex planning situations, understanding our clients' needs and having effective communication and negotiation skills.
The practice has a broad client base including individual landowners, major commercial developers, house builders, national PLCs, Government Quangos and Local Planning Authorities.
At Hunter Page Planning (HPP) we take time to understand our clients' aspirations and expectations, while maintaining professional expertise and excellence.
If you are interested in the service we provide and feel we can assist you in meeting your planning objectives, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- HPP wins permission for additional affordable houses in Wroughton following Secretary of State's decision. July 20 9:15 am
- New accommodation for the over 55s for St Albans, including contribution to open space, leisure and culture, following appeal win by HPP July 11 8:48 am
- We have a vacancy for a talented and ambitious planner at our Cheltenham office. For more information please see hunterpage.net/careers/senior… June 26 2:11 pm
- HPPs MD in the Daily Telegraph today for successful development in Essex https://t.co/5oNhVn7QjP June 24 7:21 pm
- Appeal win for HPP; permission obtained for 88 dwellings, improvements to school, solar park and ecological enhancements near Cirencester June 15 11:17 am