Hunter Page Planning Ltd is a specialist planning firm offering a personalised service to individuals, companies and public organisations throughout the UK and Ireland. We assist our clients in achieving their development aspirations by influencing planning policy, unlocking development potential and securing planning permission.
The company was established in 1993 and has subsequently been involved in a diverse range of planning projects. Our approach has evolved through experience in development schemes throughout the UK, providing us with an insight into complex planning situations, understanding our clients' needs and having effective communication and negotiation skills.
The practice has a broad client base including individual landowners, major commercial developers, house builders, national PLCs, Government Quangos and Local Planning Authorities.
At Hunter Page Planning (HPP) we take time to understand our clients' aspirations and expectations, while maintaining professional expertise and excellence.
If you are interested in the service we provide and feel we can assist you in meeting your planning objectives, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Next Planning Matters Seminar held on 27th April, subject: Housing White Paper. Invitation only - please contact HPP email@example.com April 10 9:30 am
- HPP secures consent for another retirement scheme in Thame allowing the regeneration of a brownfield site. April 6 6:40 am
- HPP win planning appeal for 48 retirement units in St Albans! April 4 8:08 am
- Welcome to our newest recruit, Chloe Smart, who joins HPP as a Planner, good luck on your first day Chloe! April 3 8:10 am
- Great news for HPP as we have been shortlisted for three categories at the Planning Awards. Results will be given in London on 21st June. March 21 10:40 am